Saturday, January 15, 2011

Moving!

Well I am behind! It's finally long awaited moving day, and I can't wait! Ready to go. We start in a couple hours. :). So excited!

Things have been good here but busy. Getting back into the swing of things at work is hard after 2 weeks off! Glad to be back though. Next week is when the fun starts: my most complex Savio shot, 237 frames, gets into primary. Not to mention the 7 other characters with him. It'll g
Be ok tho, just have to be good about my pre-planning. Constraints and IKs and all that jazz. We'll see how it goes!

Wow so much to catch up on! I just installed this mobile blogger app on my new touch, so this should be much easier to keep up now. Not to Mention we will finally have stable Internet at home! He wireless at work doesn't work in our room anymore, so aside from email (which I can access on my work station) I've been a tad out of the loop. FINALLY I'll have regular access tho! :) Not to mention a desk large enough that Kyle and I can probably both use at the same time. Haha.

Ann good things.

Ok, actual updates after the move. WAHOOOOO!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Scanlan st to Marston st

No comments:

Post a Comment