Friday, October 22, 2010

Onward to California!

Last night as I was packing, I never thought I would actually be DONE packing.  haha, that feeling that you just have so much, and nowhere to put it.  BUT....it has arrived.  I am actually done packing.  Thats right. 

Take a look at the mastery:

Yup....FOUR SUITCASES.  Haha.  Well, kind of.  Lets put it this way: Mom is taking two to check (one will be mine) and I am taking two to check, then I have two carry-ons.  Epic.  Yes, we have to pay a lot to check bags.  Why?  Cause the airlines these days are ass holes.  Oh well.  At least there's hardly anything to ship! 

Pretty cool.  A year's worth of stuff (including clothes for every season and occasion) have fit in those bags.  150lbs of stuff.  Not too shabby.  haha.  Looks like I'll be carrying my weight in bags!

Well, off to the airport in a little while.  In the mean time, Im going to sit and chill for a bit.  Let my mind settle.  And try to get rid of this headache I seem to have acquired throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment