Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pwned

Haha, Pierre TOTALLY just whooped my ass in our run this morning.  Kyle, Pierre and I went on a, just under 10K run, through some neighborhood hills, etc.  We essentially did a route Kyle and I have done twice now... backwards.  Unfortunately this meant, the hills were just that much steeper to go up!

Anyways, we started out the run fast anyway, Pierre can run like, a > 7 min mile I think, when he's pushing it, so I ended up trying to keep up the pace.  So I ended up running the first mile or two at an 8:30 pace.  EPIC for me.  Wiped though.  THEN we get to the hilly part.  hahaha.  TOTALLY got my ass handed to me on a silver platter.  Pierre was running up them like it was old news!  CRAZY!

Haha, just goes to show I need to really start working.  I am impressed that I was able to mostly keep up though, even though that was a slower pace for him.  I WILL be sore tomorrow...

Thank goodness I have at least been riding semi - reguarly (btw, last week's three rides in a week totally failed.  I had a wiped out week for some reason, was just SO tired all week long).

Marathon training starts in a week......  *dies*  Fingers crossed we can keep this up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment